Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: calling Andyman...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    know anything aboot these radios?
    made by Calfax in '77.
    "Star Command I-M-1 Starroid"

    I'd had it since it was released...

    Microman just for scale.

    y63rf

    I KNOW there were others in the line, but I'll be damned if I can find any info.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You showed me that one before when it was high on top of the cupboards. I don't know much about it except from what I see on ebay.

    Cool bot though! How's the reception?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    used to be decent for what it is.
    I have no idea if it works anymore, and we don't have any 9V batteries in the house. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I remember I used to turn it on, but leave the volume all the way down, just so his eyes'd light up. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    looks like he'd suck a mean one...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's another- ???x?r??????l???

    1182 1

    &

    starradioyellow

    robark2

    hongkong star command im2

    And Check This Out !

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 11, 2006 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kickass!
    thanks much!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Leave it to SW to bird dog stuff on the internet!

    I think I still like Peeks style of robot best.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    These are kinda cool-

    Caprice 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •